Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Years Resolution 2013

New Years Resolution 2013

I haven't made a New Years Resolution in quite a few years.  
This year I thought of something that I would like to try.  It's not about weight, exercising, organizing, or money...... though I should probably be thinking about those things too.

 IT'S ABOUT HAPPINESS! 
 Not just my happiness, but wanting to make others happy as well.  It truly brings me joy to make others smile.  By doing something nice for someone else, it actually brings me happiness & makes me feel great inside.  
It's a win win!  

I am going to try and do at least one kind thing for someone every day next year, whether it be opening a door for someone, buying someone a cup of coffee, giving out some flowers, taking a shopping cart back for someone, or just doing something nice at home for my family or friends.  

I look forward to 2013 being a great year & look forward to lots of Smiles!





No comments:

Post a Comment