Monday, October 25, 2010

Snowman & Penguin Christmas Ornaments

I am going to attempt to make some Christmas ornaments.  I found a link on missimagination.com for making light bulb snowman & penguin ornaments.  I'm going to attempt to make them this week if I have enough time.  I started out by painting the light bulbs by hand with a sponge brush, but they came out awful.  Very lumpy looking.  I decided to get some spray paint & bought some more light bulbs to use.  It came out much better!  Nice and even & smooth looking.  I suggest using a glove when spray painting the bulbs LOL  I learned this the hard way.  My hand was covered in paint & luckily my husband hand some paint brush cleaner that I was able to use to get the paint off.   Anyway, here are the bulbs painted and drying.  I will post more as I go along with this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment