Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween is coming!

Halloween is coming & I have already begun to work on the kids costumes.  For the past 4 or 5 years now, I have tried to come up with a theme for my kids costumes.  They are really good sports and go along with my ideas.  I try to think of things that will tie them all in together.  The first year I started this they were all pirates,




 then Cavemen,

Super Heroes,


 & Zombies.





 






I love to get them dressed up and have my sister take a lot of pictures for me.  She then makes a cool Halloween card for me to send out to family & friends each year.

I already have my idea for this years costumes & have begun to work on them.  This has been by far the most work I have put into Halloween costumes.  I have done a lot already and still have a ton more to do.  I want the costumes to be great, but they also have to be affordable at the same time.  I have found some great deals at a local thrift shop on certain items which has been awesome.

Some of the things for the costumes I have made myself & some of it has been stuff that I have bought, but either painted, altered, or embellished in some way.  I am pretty happy with the way a lot of it is turning out.  This year the kids are going to be..............................................................................................





















No comments:

Post a Comment