Friday, September 17, 2010

It's a Sunshyne day!

I decided to give this blog thing a try.  Will it last?  Probably not, but for now I'm giving it a shot.

Thinking up a name for this was interesting.  I always find it difficult to think up different names or passwords etc...  especially when it's on the spot.  This name actually came to me pretty quick because, I have used the name Sunshyne for email addresses & message boards for over 10 years now.  That and the fact that a Brady Bunch song came into my head at the time for some reason. 

Most of the time I don't have a lot to say, but sometimes I would like to share things with family & friends and this might be an easy way to do it.  If I am able to write it down, then maybe I won't forget things.   I will call someone and the second we start talking, I have already forgot what the reason I called for was.  

I don't really write well, it's just never really been my thing.  I am always getting punctuation incorrect or rambling in sentences, but hey that's me and if you like me you won't care anyway LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment