Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!


There are 2 videos that I just love this week!  They are from a site called Today's Big Thing.  I first saw the videos posted on facebook by some friends.

1. This dog just cracks me up.   Guilty Dog

2. This one also makes me laugh & smile.  Baby

Some other favorite things this week are:

Corned beef & cabbage......YUM!  I made it for the first time yesterday & it was so delicious!


American Idol...I used to watch the show & loved it the first few years, but then it just got to be boring.  I would still watch most of the time, but I wasn't bummed if I ever missed a show.  This season I am loving it again!  I love the new judges.  I think Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler are a great addition to the show & I still enjoy Randy Jackson as a judge too.


 I am actually looking forward to watching it again each week.  I'm not even sure which person is my favorite to win yet, because there are so many good contestants.  My top 6 right now are (in no particular order):
Casey Abrams

James Durbin       Pia Toscano



Paul McDonald  

                                            
                                                        




Stefano Langone  
                              Scotty McCreery
                                                            



Another show I am really liking again this season is Survivor.  Just like American Idol, I had watched & really liked Survivor the first few years.  In the last couple of years I have only watched a season here & there & again if I missed a show it wasn't a big deal to me.  This Season I am really enjoying it again.




What are some of your favorite things this week?

3 comments:

  1. James Durbin may be my favorite thing of the month! He is entirely adorable (swoon), and definitely my pick to win it this season. :) I haven't watched in many a season, but this one is doing alright! Steven Tyler alone, just pure brilliance and hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some cornbeef and cabbage but I haven't tried making it. I did get to eat it 3 times this week though at various locations. Hooray! That's my fave of the week I do think. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love Stefano! <3. And I totally agree, Survivor and AI are really good this season.

    ReplyDelete